You can establish a subscription to receive notification via email when APFS records that meet your specified search criteria are published.
To Subscribe to email notifications:
- Work with your email administrator to set up an email account that you can access using the
following naming convention: email@example.com
The email address must start with "apfs" and must be followed by any four alpha-numeric characters of your choice. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to https://apfs-cloud.dhs.gov and select "get notified"
- Complete the registration form with the email account that you created and select "Send Confirmation." Please note, if the email account does not comply with the naming convention described in step 1, you will not be able to register.
- APFS will send an email to the email account that you specified. Open the email and select the verification link to verify your email address.
- Once verified you will receive another email with a link to update your subscription preferences.
- Select your desired search criteria and select "submit" to complete your subscription set up.
To update email notifications once you have registered with your APFSxxxx@yourcompanyaddress.com account:
- In the event you need to update your subscription criteria after completing the registration process, enter your registered email in the block and select "Recover Subscription Access."
- You will receive an email with a link to update your subscription preferences.
Please note: It may be necessary to coordinate with your email administrator to ensure that emails coming from email@example.com are not blocked or tagged as spam.